2. The Partnership firm owns and operates the Website, providing details about the Partnership firm, its Services and products offered by it. The Partnership firm is committed to protect the customers’ privacy and ensure You that they have a positive experience on the Website.
5. The Website/Services/products records the information You provide when You download and register for the Services or products. When You register with us, You generally provide (a) Your name, age, email address, phone number, password and Your ward’s educational interests; (b) transaction-related information, such as when You make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information You provide us when You contact us for help; (d) information You enter into its system when using the Services/products, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests. The said information collected from the users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information shall have the meaning as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
II. Privacy Statements
2. Except as otherwise provided herein, when browsing the Website, a User is not required to provide Personal Information unless and until such User chooses to submit his/her Personal Information in the Website.
3. Due to the communications standards on the internet, when a User visits the Website, the Partnership firm automatically receives the uniform resource locator (URL) of the site from which such User came and the site to which such User is going when he/she/it leaves the Website. The Partnership firm also receives the Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the internet), the User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s internet service provider (ISP). This information is used to analyze overall trends to help the Partnership firm improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third- parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law or except where required to provide or facilitate the Services. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges the Partnership firm’s right to share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
4. The Partnership firm may display interest-based advertising using information You make available to us when You interact with our Website, content, or services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalised or targeted ads, are displayed to You based on information from activities such as subscription on the Website, visiting sites that contain Partnership firm’s content or ads. In providing interest-based ads, we follow applicable laws, as well as the Code for Self-Regulation in Advertising by the Advertising Standards Council of India and the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising developed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (a coalition of marketing, online advertising, and consumer advocacy organizations).
6. In addition, while receiving Services, the Partnership firm may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers You use, and information about the way You use the Application/Services/products. As is true for most Mobile applications (if used by the User), Partnership firm also collects other relevant information as per the permissions that You provide.
7. The Partnership firm do not provide any Personal Information to advertisers or to third party sites that display partnership firm’s interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards. Also, some third-parties may provide the partnership firm with information about You (such as the sites where You have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that partnership firm may use to provide You more relevant and useful advertising.
9. The partnership firm uses an outside payment gateway company to bill You for the services availed by You. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information belonging to You for any other purpose and the partnership firm does not take any responsibility and liability with respect to the use of such personally identifiable information whatsoever